Learn more about how to use Soapbox for video marketing, sales and service.
Some important terms to know when analyzing video data:
1. Average Engagement
Average engagement is the amount of video your viewers are watching. In the video above, on average, the 88 total viewers watched 68% of the video.
Some tips on how to increase Average Engagement:
- Get more creative with the presentation of your content
- Add visual elements to your video (text/ animation/ images)
2. Total Plays
The number of people who have played your video.
Some tips on how to increase Total Plays:
- Distribution: Where else can I share this video?
- Send your video in an Email
- Promote your video on social
3. Play Rate
This number denotes the percentage of people who see your video compared to actual video plays.
- Choose a new thumbnail!
- Use faces and movement to entice viewers to watch
Here's where Wistia records the number of people who click on your Actions (turnstiles, annotations, or call to actions).
Some tips on how to increase Actions:
- Evaluate how relevant your action is for your viewer
- Is your action appropriately placed in the video? Should it come sooner? Later?
Learn more about how to use Soapbox for video marketing, sales and customer service.